Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Things just get worse... hehehe...

I guess I'm pretty serious about this 'Daily' thing.

I'm not home right now, nor will I be home for the next couple of hours. I'm at a friend's place playing Mortal Kombat, hahaha.

So this is how things are going down tonight.
1 - Put together some sketch/storyboards for a game we're developing... in pen, at work.
2 - Take even worse pictures than normal at my friend's place.
3 - Piss off my friends by spending a half-hour on his computer uploading the images and posting them online.

No thumbnails right now... I'll clean up this post later to include 'preview' versions.

But you can click on the links below to see the images!
(I'm just really adamant about getting these on the blog during this 'day').


Storyboard 1 - CT Animations, Alternate Attack, Ander

Storyboard 2 - Tech Animations/Effects, Ander

Sketch - Ander in a field of tall grass, a really goofy drawing... like he's leaning against a wall... in mid-air

I hope these are the imperfect ridiculous sketches you were looking for, Wes ;)

3 comments:

  1. :D want to make millions of games.... millions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm got deja vu... HAH (lame). Looks great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm got deja vu too. Millions. ;)

    ReplyDelete