Thursday, May 5, 2011

Firestarter


I took a break yesterday but I came back with something... um I guess something that could maybe be posted on my deviantART account (I neglect it too often). Too often I focus on the "right" colour, instead of environment changes to how a person is coloured. So I wanted to mess around with lighting (inaccurately) and some sort of poorly forest place.

... I drew more to her. But it was so half-assed, the bottom half was cut. Fun fact: This was actually taken from a picture I sketched a few years back. Good practice, and good fun at the very least.

EDIT: wow; Blogger actually downsized the quality... WHAT'S WRONG? TOO COLOURFUL FOR YA!? FYI, colour was more vibrant before.

11 comments:

  1. This is too awesome. I love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. She kinda looks like you. Nice stuff! Go draw a comic already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I see, brown hair makes it INSTA-ME is that it!?!?!? Rot!!! >:(

    But thanks all. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahah YES it's TOTALLY THE BROWN HAIR! And all brunettes look the same right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks. ...there is so much I can say here and now, most of them mean. =|

    ReplyDelete