Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Cast...


Taking care of a toddler is quite time consuming, so I haven't had time to sketch. When I get time, I'm so exhausted by then that I prefer to sleep than to stay up and do more drawings.

However - my little one was jumping on the bed last night over at her cousins place that she fell off and landed forward. She tried to break her fall by holding her arm out. Bad idea though - she fractured it. ;_;! Took her to Emergency early morning after getting home and only hoping it wasn't anything serious. She just wasn't moving her arm!

At least it isn't toooo serious - she hasn't broken it. One of the two bones between the elbow and wrist is cracked - from what it looked like in the X-Ray.

Now she's got a cast on. *sigh* And her 2nd birthday is only 12 days away...

4 comments:

  1. This is......... really adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I'm so sorry for your daughter! I hope and bet she was brave enough for the whole ordeal, I was a wuss as a kid haha. Wonderful picture, the girl is so cute! Did you show it to your girl?

    ReplyDelete
  3. M-maybe I should've offered some sort of sympathy too... I was just so overwhelmed by the cuteness! Um... I hope she feels better by her birthday! ^_^;

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a little trooper. Never afraid of anything. She loved her new purple cast and calls it "Orange". I keep correcting her. XD
    I did show her the picture and she loves it.
    It will take 6 weeks to heal... I hope and pray it heals faster...

    ReplyDelete