Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mystery at House Blackbridge


Real quicky. Mysteries are under-appreciated! I tried to make his eyes the most striking thing, they're quite blue... up close... I swear. Sepia with the rest of it!! I watched a video for Braid before this... the proportion shows it... d'oh.

--
Also, had a small debate on a forum; some clown-shoe complained popular game series Mass Effect wasn't Japanesey enough for him. I "fixed that" for him. Fun edit, but I think the game is better the way it is. :)

PS: Watching Ferris Bueller. Love this movie. Thought I'd squeeze that in. G'night y'all.

3 comments:

  1. He's pretty adorable. The right saturation & value will really make the eyes pop if you intend them to!

    Where is Shepa's giant sword? D=

    ReplyDelete
  2. K-Kawaii... what, no I didn't just revert into a little Japanese girl there! (Don't tell no one).

    Mysteries ARE under-appreciated!!! And Ferris Bueller is great. Too bad we can't see his striking blue eyes! =D

    ReplyDelete