Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Comic Jam - Starring Dice and Rene





What did I learn from this? Never let Dice go hungry. She will hurt you. And she will barely try to hide it. Lucky for her I'm kind of slow and don't notice such things.

*******

I'm really bad at drawing and sharing things that aren't meant for some kind of purpose. I'd like to do more things like sketching and posting images of musicians I like, but with my schedule the way it is, I tend not to pay attention to those kinds of short-term goals.

I'm going to continue posting images pertaining to my own developments and projects, cause I'm much more motivated to do that. You know, those so-called rubber brothers. I also want to post more development images of my own for Bijoux Red and some of the other games we're developing.

Blah, blah, blah. Hahahaha. BLAHHH.

I want to see what everybody's been up to. I will peruse.

2 comments:

  1. Rubber brothers, A-GO!

    There really was only one way for it to end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heheheheh, comic jams are fun beans :)

    ReplyDelete