Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Issues


Been dealing with a lot of stuff on this end. Work, side-work, a carpet, a sick granny, and my never-ending appetite for food, love, poetry, art, muzak and PB&Js.
Anyways, enough of that. Here's what I did. Sorry I slacked. I am back! I wanted to do some trendy, pretentious haircut on an exotic lookin' lady.

I remember when I started making realistic lookin' people in highschool... the pignose phase was/is hard to get over. But I kinda wanted to give her a slightly 'thick' nose, but full lips. PS: her boobs would probably look awesome, at least thats what I picture... picture it too?

2 comments:

  1. And yet it's only a portrait xP Where ya working?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy, this is a photo isn't it? She seems more the slender type to me - I picture a smaller bust. Whatever stuff you've got to deal with... well, your resourceful, you can manage. I have faith in you!

    ReplyDelete