Friday, May 6, 2011

Octopus ver 3



Almost done! Took everyone's critique and worked with it and quite frankly I think I've got it! lol. Still could use a bit more contrast but if I do I fear I'll lose the feeling of how ridiculously deep and huge the octopus is. But just have to do the diver which in my opinion is going to be a bitch to do but we shall see. Also still don't want to have her carrying a spear gun but something of a weapon I'd like her to have. I was thinking something like a light saber but not star wars. lol

btw if you full view it things aren't so...un seeable...

3 comments:

  1. It depends on where you place the contrast. Since colour perspective doesn't necessarily apply underwater you are allowed to interpret contrast as a way of expressing depth.

    I like how it's shaping up so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got tingles when I full-viewed this. Wow! The impression of depth is very effective!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The yellow eye is so daunting. Please finish this!! Can't wait to see how it turns.

    ReplyDelete