Tuesday, June 7, 2011

More Midnight Sketches, Space Soldiers Omegaranger

The 1970s certainly were a different time. And now for a look at some soldiers from a different time.



Omega One, leader of Space Soldiers Omegaranger. Colour - Red.




Omega Two, second-in-command. Colour - Black.




Omega Five, the darling of the Space Soldiers. Thanks, Dice, for sending me the image that inspired me to finish up the costumes for these space folk, and to create the lass pictured above.




The below is a sketch for an illustration I'm going to be creating for a related project called Zetaranger Go! It does not take place in the '70s.



The image might be called 'The Shadow Of The Giant'. On the right side foreground will be series protagonist Shigeo Akage. On the left, Zeta Red walks in the shadow of his predecessor. It'll be quite an undertaking to develop this image, and I'm kinda lazy when it comes to drawing so I don't know when it'll happen exactly, hahaha.

3 comments: